- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Make chocolate cake mix according to directions.
- (Usually 1 1/2 cup water, 3 large eggs and 1/2 cup oil.) Add pecans and then pour into a greased 9" X 13" greased pan.
- Sprinkle chips over top.
- Heat the honey and 1/2 cup water to boiling and then pour over batter; do not mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.