Chef mariajane's Note:
Make this super quick dessert just before serving. Or if you prefer to make ahead, reheat in double boiler just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 4 (1 ounce) milk chocolate
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- poundcake, cubed
- 1In double boiler over medium heat, combine chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and honey. Cook, stirring continuously, just until chocolate is melted.
- 2Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- 3Serve immediately with dippers.
- 4VARIATIONS: Use pure orange juice instead of almond extract.
- 5TIP: Can be served warm or cold over ice cream. Can be made several days ahead and stored, tightly covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Honey Almond Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1238.0
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 204.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 197.5 g
- Protein 22.6 g