Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this super quick dessert just before serving. Or if you prefer to make ahead, reheat in double boiler just before serving.
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 4 (1 ounce) milk chocolate
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- poundcake, cubed
- In double boiler over medium heat, combine chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and honey. Cook, stirring continuously, just until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Serve immediately with dippers.
- VARIATIONS: Use pure orange juice instead of almond extract.
- TIP: Can be served warm or cold over ice cream. Can be made several days ahead and stored, tightly covered in refrigerator.