Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
From "101 Recipes From God's Garden" that I altered. It originally called for carob powder but I decided to make it actual cocoa instead. Can use peanut, sunflower seed, or any other kind of nut butter as well.
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup almond butter
- dessicated coconut
- crisped rice
- finely chopped nuts (like almonds or pistachios)
- pumpkin pie spice
- Mix the cocoa or carob powder with the honey until well-blended.
- Add the nut butter in bit by bit until well-blend. Add spices if you like, I added pumpkin pie spice last time I made these and it was awesome.
- Wet your hands and form into balls. Roll in coconut, crisped rice, ground pistachios, etc. Or just leave plain.
- Place on a plate and freeze for at least 2 hours prior to eating. Can be served frozen or cold. Store in a baggy in the freezer.