Recipe by Chef mariajane
So delightful for any chocolate lover!! M-m-m-m-m-m good!! Found this in our local paper - found a lot of good recipes there!!
- 2 (170 g) packagesbitter sweet chocolate squares
- 2 (170 g) packages white chocolate squares
- 1 cup rice krispies cereal
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries (you can also use the cherry flavored cranberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with tinfoil. Grease lightly.
- Set aside one square of the bittersweet chocolate. Chop rest into small pieces.
- Melt in double boiler or microwave until melted. Pour into prepared pan and smooth top. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine cereal and 1/2 cup dried fruit. It's better if you chop the fruit into small pieces.
- Chop and melt white chocolate. (Watch it closely; it melts at a lower temperature than bittersweet).
- Gently fold cereal fruit mix into white chocolate until it is completely coated.
- Spread over chilled bittersweet chocolate. Sprinkle with the remaining fruit; chill.
- Melt remaining block of bittersweet chocolate and drizzle over top.
- Once set, take the chocolate bark out of pan and cut into squares.