Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a little similar to the chocolate brownie. There is no baking required and kids really love it.
- Grease a 19 cm x 28 cm x 2 cm baking tray.
- Put crushed biscuits in a bowl.
- Melt the butter with the sugar, coconut and cocoa in a saucepan on low heat.
- Bring to the boil and boil for about 2 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- The mixture may look separated but ignore this.
- Whisk in the eggs, this improves the mixture again.
- Pour this mixture over the crushed biscuits and stir until it is evenly combined.
- Pour into the tray and let cool.
- Spread over frosting and sprinkle nuts, hundreds and thousands or chocolate chips.
- Cut into squares.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING Put cocoa powder, icing sugar, syrup and butter in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the water, a little at a time and beat all the time.
- Beat for about 15 minutes on high speed until it is light and fluffy.
- If it looks curdled just add a little more icing sugar.
Very nice, easy to make but I really prefer the recipe by jaypatto which is a lot tastier.