1/2 Photos of Chocolate Hedgehog
There are lots of recipes for Hedgehog. This one is especially rich but just as easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the slice
- 160 g butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (mix of hazelnuts, walnuts & almonds)
- 12 glace cherries, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g crushed plain sweet biscuits
For the icing
- 1For the slice :.
- 2Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- 3Melt butter and sugar in a small saucepan over a low heat, add cocoa and mix well.
- 4Remove from heat and add beaten egg.
- 5Place all other ingredients into a bowl. Add melted mixture and stir well.
- 6Press into pan and chill until set.
- 7Spread with the icing.
- 8For the icing:.
- 9Sift icing sugar and cocoa together and add water.
- 10Mix to a smooth consistency, adding more water if needed.
- 11Sprinkle with some extra coconut if you like.
- 12Chill until set and then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Hedgehog
Serving Size: 1 (746 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: