- 125 g butter
- 395 g Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 200 g nestle dark chocolate melts
- 5 sponge cake fingers, cut into cubes (approximately 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup rouhgly chopped almonds
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 12cm x 23cm loaf pan with foil.
- Place butter, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and brown sugar in a pan. Stir over low heat until butter has melted. Bring to boil stirring, reduce heat, simmer stirring for a further 3 minutes.
- Add NESTLÉ Dark Melts, stir until combined.
- Add sponge finger cubes, almonds and cashews,.
- mix well.
- Spoon mixture into pan, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Turn out and cut as desired.