Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this idea from the banana pudding recipe I use (the first one that comes up when you search for it on here) and I have to say I was surprised at how delicious it came out! I had the intention of using chocolate whipped cream but my husband grabbed plain & improvising worked out well for me, but you're welcome to use chocolate whipped cream. I also was tempted to add chocolate chips but it's perfect with just the oreos :)
- 709.77 ml milk
- 141.74 g box chocolate instant pudding (bigger box)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 340.19 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed or 340.19 g container sweetened whipped cream
- 59.14 ml cocoa powder
- 510.29 g package Oreo cookies
- Mix the box of pudding with milk as directed on box.
- In a separate large bowl, mix whole tub of whipped topping with cocoa powder. More may be added for extra chocolate flavor and a splash of milk might be needed if it becomes too thick.
- Add the prepared pudding to the whipped cream, mix well.
- In another bowl mix the cream cheese & sweetened condensed milk until there are no lumps.
- Combine cream cheese & condensed milk mixture with the pudding & whipped cream mixture.
- Line bottom of a 13x9 pan with chocolate creme sandwich cookies & pour the mixture over. Chill & serve.