I got this idea from the banana pudding recipe I use (the first one that comes up when you search for it on here) and I have to say I was surprised at how delicious it came out! I had the intention of using chocolate whipped cream but my husband grabbed plain & improvising worked out well for me, but you're welcome to use chocolate whipped cream. I also was tempted to add chocolate chips but it's perfect with just the oreos :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding (bigger box)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed or 1 (12 ounce) container sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1Mix the box of pudding with milk as directed on box.
- 2In a separate large bowl, mix whole tub of whipped topping with cocoa powder. More may be added for extra chocolate flavor and a splash of milk might be needed if it becomes too thick.
- 3Add the prepared pudding to the whipped cream, mix well.
- 4In another bowl mix the cream cheese & sweetened condensed milk until there are no lumps.
- 5Combine cream cheese & condensed milk mixture with the pudding & whipped cream mixture.
- 6Line bottom of a 13x9 pan with chocolate creme sandwich cookies & pour the mixture over. Chill & serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'chocolate Heaven' Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.9
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 522.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g