Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice chocolate martini. It's very smooth, and maybe goes down a little too easily! I found this at drinksmixer.com.
- 28.34 g Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 28.34 g Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 28.34 g Baileys Irish Cream
- 28.34 g Creme de Cacao
- 28.34 g vodka
- 56.69 g half-and-half
- Pour all ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake and pour into 2 chilled cocktail glasses, and serve.
This is dessert in a glass! If I didn't have work tomorrow morning I'd probably be mixing these up all night long! Smooth, sweet and very lightly chocolaty... I have found my new favorite drink!