Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I adapted this from drinksmixer.com. Be careful...it goes down a little too easy! (The original recipe uses cream instead of milk...feel free, but I have dietary restrictions so I can't have that much fat in a drink!)
Top Review by NorthwestGal
A very smooth and creamy cocktail. I didn't include the cherry garnish or whipped cream. But it was a wonderful drink that went down quite smoothly. I made it for the Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game. Thanks Karen, this was a very nice drink
- 1 ounce white Creme de Cacao or 1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee liqueur (like Kahlua or Kapali)
- 3 ounces low-fat milk
- maraschino cherry (stems removed)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add a few ice cubes to a highball glass. Pour in liqueurs and drop in a couple maraschino cherries (I add a little of the cherry juice, too). Pour the cream down the sides of the glass and stir lightly before serving.
- You can also hold the cherries out, top with whipped cream and cherries.