Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
from Pillsbury Appetizers and Desserts cookbook
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 375. Grease 8 muffin cups. Unroll 1 can of dough on work surface; firmly press perforations to seal. Press into 13x7-inch rectangle. Spread Nutella evenly over dough to within 1/4 inch of sides; sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- 2. Unroll second can of dough on work surface; firmly press perforations to seal. Press into 13x7 rectangle. Place over filling; press firm and seal edges. Cut into 8 (13 inch) strips. Twist each strip 5-6 times; shape into tight coil. Place 1 coil in each muffin cup. (Muffin cups will be very full.).
- 3. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.