Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
- 529.28 g can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 533.82 g jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 151.10 g white baking chocolate
- 29.58 ml cinnamon sugar
- 13.16 ml chili powder
- 158.51 ml flaked coconut, toasted*
- 104.09 ml finely chopped hazelnuts
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk, chocolate hazelnut spread and white baking chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- POUR into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- SHAPE into 36 1-inch balls. Combine cinnamon sugar and chili powder in small bowl. Roll 1 dozen truffles in cinnamon mixture. Roll 1 dozen in toasted coconut. To toast coconut: Spread on a microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing the coconut with a fork after each 30-second interval. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning. Roll remaining 1 dozen in chopped hazelnuts. Chill 1 hour or until firm.