Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (14 1/8 ounce) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted*
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk, chocolate hazelnut spread and white baking chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- POUR into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- SHAPE into 36 1-inch balls. Combine cinnamon sugar and chili powder in small bowl. Roll 1 dozen truffles in cinnamon mixture. Roll 1 dozen in toasted coconut. To toast coconut: Spread on a microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing the coconut with a fork after each 30-second interval. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning. Roll remaining 1 dozen in chopped hazelnuts. Chill 1 hour or until firm.