1/4 Photos of Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
1 hr 20 mins
Delectable rich chocolaty truffles with a smooth centre and crunchy coating. Look great, taste amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread (I used nutella)
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- 1Place the cream and chocolate in a medium heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Heat, uncovered, stirring every minute, for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 2Stir in the spread until well combined.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- 4Place the slivered almonds in a shallow bowl and line a tray with non-stick baking paper.
- 5Scoop out a teaspoonful of the chocolate mixture and use your hands to roll it into a ball.
- 6Roll the truffle ball in the almonds until it is completely covered and then place it on the lined tray. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture.
- 7Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until firm and set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g