1 hr 5 mins
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
Posting in response to a requst for recipes using Nutella. I too love the stuff, and i also LOVE a good cheesecake so I thought this sounded GREAT! Got this from The Eaglebrand website.
My Private Note
9inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the Crust: Combine flour& sugar, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 2Stir in nuts, press firmly on bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven& reduce oven temperature.
- 5to 300 degrees.
- 6For Filling: Beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- 7Add eggs& lemon juice, beating until smooth.
- 8Measure out 1 1/2 cups batter, stir in hazelnut spread.
- 9Spoon about 1 1/2 cups of the yellow batter over baked crust.
- 10Top with about 1 cup of the chocolate hazelnut batter.
- 11Repeat layering.
- 12With a spatula or knife, swirl batter to marble cake, being careful not to break crust.
- 13Bake at 300 for 40-50 minutes.
- 14or until set.
- 15Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Hazelnut Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 11.0 g