I'm posting this in response to a recipe request. Let me know how it is. The quantity and prep/ cooking times are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place hazelnuts in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- 3Toast until the skins are almost black, about 15 minutes.
- 4Wrap hot hazelnuts in a clean kitchen towel, and rub until most of the skins have come off.
- 5Discard skins.
- 6Process nuts in the bowl of a food processor, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally, until they have liquefied, about 5 minutes.
- 7Set the hazelnuts aside.
- 8Combine the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and honey in a heatproof bowl or the top of a double boiler; set over a pan of simmering water.
- 9Stirring occasionally, heat until the chocolate chips have melted, about 3 minutes.
- 10Add the hot chocolate mixture to the liquefied hazelnuts, and process until the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- 11Transfer the spread to an airtight container, and store, refrigerated, up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread (Nutella)
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.2
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g