Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mmm, like Nutella - without all the additives. From Raw Pleasure's E-Book.
Make and share this Chocolate-Hazelnut Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup hazelnuts, soaked
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 vanilla bean
- agave nectar, to taste (just a dash!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 small banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder (a tablespoon)
- Hazelnut Milk: Blend milk ingredients in a blender.
- Strain through a nut milk bag.
- Add the hazelnut milk back into a blender with remaining ingredients.
- Blend and enjoy!