Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had been looking for a use for Jif's new chocolate hazelnut spread and came up with this!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup of jif chocolate hazelnut spread
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- Spray an 11 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter with vanilla.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of Chocolate hazelnut spread and stir till combined.
- Add in marshmallows and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Mix in the cereal until combined.
- Using damp hands press into prepared pan.
- Cool completely then slice into desired pieces.