You can thank Giada De Laurentiis for these delicious Nutella morsels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap.
- 2Place 1 wonton wrapper on the work surface. Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg.
- 3Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of the wrapper.
- 4Fold the wrapper diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrapper to seal.
- 5Place the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining wonton wrappers, egg, and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- 6Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- 7Add enough oil to a heavy large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- 8Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- 9Working in batches, carefully add the ravioli to the hot oil and cook until they are golden brown, about 45 seconds per side.
- 10Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ravioli to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- 11Then, transfer the cooked ravioli to another baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven while frying the remaining ravioli. (The fried ravioli can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- 12Cool them completely, then cover and refrigerate.
- 13Before serving, place them on a baking sheet and rewarm in a preheated 375 degrees F oven just until they are heated through, about 7 minutes.)
- 14This next step is optional:.
- 15Spray the top side of the mint leaves very lightly with nonstick spray.
- 16Working with 1 leaf at a time, dredge the coated side of the leaves in sugar to coat lightly.
- 17Arrange 2 fried ravioli on each plate. Dust the ravioli with powdered sugar.
- 18Garnish with the sugared mint leaves and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Hazelnut Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 115.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g