Chocolate Hazelnut Pots De Crème
- Combine half-and-half, chocolate and sugar in small heavy saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the mixture reaches a full boil and thickens.
- Gradually stir about half of hot chocolate mixture into beaten egg yolks. Stir egg yolk mixture into remaining hot chocolate mixture. Cook and stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Frangelico and vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture into six pots de crème cups, demitasse cups or soufflé cups. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Make the sweetened whipped cream:.
- In a chilled bowl, beat cream with sugar and Frangelico until soft peaks form, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Garnish each pot de crème with a dollop of whipped cream and chopped hazelnuts.