Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this recipe on another website while looking for French recipes for ZWT 3 '07.
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 1 pint strawberry
- 3 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 5 1⁄2 ounces angel food cake, cubed
- Stir chocolate syrup and chocolate-hazelnut spread together in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth and warm.
- Prep fruit and cake.
- Serve on a platter with fondue in middle.
- Sauce can be served warm or at room temperature.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: The sauce will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.