Recipe by groovey blonde
Sooo Delicious! My family devours these! They are chewy, and big enough to share–though you may want every bite! For the richest flavor, use dark chocolate and cocoa such as Scharffen Berger. --Recipe from Sunset Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously butter 8 muffin cups.
- Microwave 1/2 cup butter in a heatproof bowl to melt. Add chocolate, stirring until melted, then add sugar and cocoa and stir to blend. Whisk in eggs, vanilla, and salt. Add flour and stir until smooth. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Using a small spoon, make a depression in each portion of batter 1 inches wide and 1/2 inches deep. Spoon 1 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread into each.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into brownie part comes out with just a few moist crumbs, 20 to 24 minutes. Let cool on a rack about 10 minutes. Using a small metal spatula, loosen brownies from pans, move to rack, and cool completely.
- Make ahead: Up to 1 day.