Top Review by Deborah Rodi
This recipe is great, especially for chocolate lovers. It goes very well topped off with whipped cream. However the recipe never tells you what to do with the hazelnuts. So I just added them into the mixture along with the biscuits and turned the chocolate into it. It was delicious.
- 11 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄2 lb butter, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 7 ounces peak freen sweet-meal biscuits, coarsely
- 1⁄2 cup whole toasted hazelnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- 1/2 cup Whole toasted hazelnuts In top of double boiler melt chocolate and butter together.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar at high speed until lemon colored.
- Add the chocolate/butter mixture and beat at medium speed until the butter is completely mixed in.
- Add the brandy and mix throughly.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- Mix well.
- Line a 9" cake pan with plastic wrap.
- Pour in the mixture and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until ready to serve.