Recipe by jean1
When you make these you will not be able to eat just one. These are so good and fast and easy. My family goes crazy when I make these and they are gone in a minute. Hope you try these
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 1⁄2 ounces chow mein noodles
- 7 ounces miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl microwave chips on Medium-High (70) power for 1 minute, stir.
- Microwave 10-20 second more until smooth.
- Take out and add peanut butter, stir until well blended.
- Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows; stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.