1/6 Photos of Chocolate Halloween Mice
Dari Donovan's Note:
Kids will love these and they are both fun and whimsical to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate wafer, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup additional chocolate wafer, finely crumbled (for dark mice)
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar (for white mice)
- 24 silver dragees (small silver, edible balls for eyes)
- 24 sliced almonds (for ears)
- 12 licorice, strings (for tails)
- 1Melt the chocolate, and combine with sour cream. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate wafer crumbs. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- 2Roll by level tablespoonfuls into balls. Mold to a slight point at one end (the nose).
- 3Roll dough in confectioners sugar (for white mice), or in chocolate wafer crumbs (for dark mice).
- 4On each mouse, place dragees in appropriate spot for eyes, almond slices for ears, and a licorice string for the tail.
- 5Refrigerate for at least two hours until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Halloween Mice
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 184.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: