1/1 Photo of Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes
This is a twist on traditional chocolate cupcakes for St. Patty's day. I combined a few recipes I found on the web, just storing it here for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment paper.
- 3In a large saucepan, combine Guinness and butter.
- 4Place over medium-low heat until butter melts, then remove from heat. Add cocoa and sugar, and whisk to blend.
- 5In a small bowl, combine sour cream, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 6Add to Guinness mixture. Add flour and baking soda, and whisk again until smooth.
- 7Pour into buttered pan, and bake until risen and firm, 45 minutes to one hour. Place pan on a wire rack and cool completely in pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (4010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5273.3
- Calories from Fat 1419
- Total Fat 157.7 g
- Saturated Fat 95.2 g
- Cholesterol 748.0 mg
- Sodium 3516.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 739.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.1 g
- Sugars 403.3 g
- Protein 70.6 g