Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich and delectable brownie with the added goodness of Guinness. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons guinness beer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa, sugar, flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate over low heat until melted.
- Remove pan from heat, and stir in the oil, Guinness and vanilla. Let cool.
- Add the eggs and eggs yolks, stir well.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the flour mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Stir in the dark chocolate chips, and pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!