1 hr 15 mins
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
A delicious variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- 2Spray a gugelhupf pan to grease.
- 3Using electric beater beat icing sugar, oil and vanilla sugar until smooth.
- 4Add egg yolks and mix until just combined.
- 5Mix in 1/2 the flour then 1/2 the milk. Repeat with the remaining. Mix until well combined.
- 6Using electric beater whisk egg whites until stiff.
- 7Gently fold through cake mix.
- 8Spoon half cake mix into container.
- 9Combine cocoa and extra milk in small bowl.
- 10Stir into remaining cake mix.
- 11Spoon into tin and using a knife fold together to get marbled effect.
- 12Bake in oven 1 hour until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- 13Cool and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Gugelhupf
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: