Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Pillsbury Halloween 2005, these look like they would be a real kid-pleaser.
Make and share this Chocolate Gremlins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- 48 miniature M&M's
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat butterscotch chips and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cereal until well coated.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper to form 24 “gremlins.”
- Press 2 baking bits onto each to resemble eyes.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Kitchen Tips.
- To create werewolf gremlins, add two slivered almonds to each cookie for fangs.
- Chow mein noodles can be substituted for the cereal.
Made these for my After School Groups halloween party. Mixed reviews from the kids; some said too sweet, some said yummy but hard to bite. The grown ups loved them!