Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smoothie has a great chocolate flavor, but has no processed sugar. Prunes and cocoa have lots of antioxidants. You could use other greens, such as kale, in place of the spinach. The almond milk ice cubes are to make the smoothie cold and thick.
- 10 ounces almond milk, prefereably unsweetened
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa powder, to taste
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 -5 pitted prunes, to taste
- 1 -3 cup spinach
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk, frozen into about 6 cubes
- 1. Freeze almond milk in ice cube trays ahead of time.
- 2. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and process until smooth.