1/3 Photos of Chocolate Gravy
Perfect for a Saturday morning or special occasion brunch! One taste and you will be hooked!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and cocoa, set aside.
- 2Pour cream into medium saucepan.
- 3Add sugar and cocoa mixture.
- 4Stir and cook until boiling.
- 5Boil for a few minutes stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat and serve over warm biscuits.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g