- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 -8 biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk in saucepan. Combine sugar, cocoa, flour and salt in a bowl. Stir in enough warm milk to make a smooth paste.
- Pour paste into remainder of warm milk in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, until sauce thickens. Add butter and vanilla. Mix well. Serve chocolate gravy over hot buttered biscuits.