Recipe by LoriInIndiana
My kids love this stuff for a breakfast treat. My husband thinks it's better as a dessert, after his eggs and bacon, LOL. This recipe is posted for Newspapergal. I found it in an old church cookbook, the original recipe provided by a dear friend of my aunt's. This is to be served over hot, buttered biscuits-an extra yummy treat for the kids, little and big ones alike!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt.
- Add in just enough of the milk to make the mixture a smooth paste.
- Gradually add the rest of the milk, stirring well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the consistency of pudding.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Serve over hot, buttered biscuits.