- 2 1⁄2 cups granola cereal, with fruit and nuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, of your choice
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 12 ounces chocolate-flavord baking chocolate (I use Wilton brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal and chopped nut and (optional) raisins.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, be careful not to overheat.
- Remove from heat.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture into foil candy cups.
- Place candies in refrigerator to harden.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.