Recipe by Cookin'withGas
source unknown; recipe untried but looks yummy; placed here for safekeeping; cooking and prep times are approximate; database does not recognise Smart Balance products and as such the calories calculated by the system will be higher
- 1⁄2 cup butter (Smart Balance brand, preferred)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters brand, preferred)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 1⁄2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, partially crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9 inch square pan; In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter; remove from heat.
- Blend in sugar; then egg substitute; return to stovetop over low heat; Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Then cool; then stir in cereal, marshmallows and vanilla; Spread into prepared pan.
- Then in a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring often as it melts.
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the cereal mixture in the pan; cool and place in fridge to chill.
- Once completely chilled, cut into 36 bars; keep stored in fridge.