Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Harry, this one's for you!
- graham cracker
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Hershey's syrup (in the can)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whip cream until thick.
- Add sugar, syrup and vanilla.
- Save out 3/4 cup whipped cream.
- In a lightly greased loaf pan add a layer of graham crackers and a layer of cream.
- Keep adding layers until your crackers and whipped cream are gone.
- Place in freezer 2 hours or until frozen stiff.
- Serving the fancy way: Take out of freezer, slide knife dipped in hot water around edges.
- Place pan in some warm water until it will slide out easily.
- Turn out on plate and frost with leftover chocolate whipping cream.
- Place in fridge for a couple of hours or until set and slice.
- Pour leftover chocolate syrup over slices.
- Serving the easy way: Spoon frozen cake into small bowls.
- Add dollop of chocolate whipped cream and dribble syrup over cake.