Recipe by adandpat
This recipe was sent to me by my sister Sue in Nebraska who got this from it's creator Elaine Schwang. My kids tried it (actually, they were the ones who made it) and they loved it. Between my two kids and the neighbor kids, this treat lasted less than 15 minutes.
Top Review by Rick Young
VERY easy to prepare and very delicious! I made it for the grandkids and had to fight them off to get just one piece for myself. Amazing how vicious six year olds can be when they're after something they really want! Next time, I'll definitely double recipe 'cuz one pan goes far too fast. These bars are gooey so they're best served outdoors where a hose is handy.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk