Recipe by trstnikki
A great beverage for any time of the year! Only one down fall! They can be troublesome for the waist line... If you are a health finatic there are 2 ways to cut it back. 1.) use (non flavored vodka) and add a splash of imitation vanilla. 2.) and use low fat or fat free hersheys syrup or dry co co on wet rim of glass.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
I really enjoyed this cocktail. I went all out and used all the real stuff (as I felt like throwing caution to the wind regarding my waistline and diet so I could enjoy this occasional treat). Thank you for sharing your cocktail recipe, trstnikki. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
- 42.52 g godiva chocolate liquor
- 42.52 g Creme de Cacao, white (clear)
- 28.34 g vodka
- 70.87 g half-and-half cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure glass is dry ( if using syrup chocolate), pour just enough to fill the little plunge in the martini glass and turn glass while syrup drizzles sides.
- place ingredients in tumbler with a few ice cubes and mix untill chilled.
- Pour over chocolate.
- If you want to spice it up a bit feel free to add whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
- Enjoy what I refer to as the candy bar drink ! Mmmmm -- So good!