1/3 Photos of Chocolate Godiva Martini
A great beverage for any time of the year! Only one down fall! They can be troublesome for the waist line... If you are a health finatic there are 2 ways to cut it back. 1.) use (non flavored vodka) and add a splash of imitation vanilla. 2.) and use low fat or fat free hersheys syrup or dry co co on wet rim of glass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure glass is dry ( if using syrup chocolate), pour just enough to fill the little plunge in the martini glass and turn glass while syrup drizzles sides.
- 2place ingredients in tumbler with a few ice cubes and mix untill chilled.
- 3Pour over chocolate.
- 4If you want to spice it up a bit feel free to add whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
- 5Enjoy what I refer to as the candy bar drink ! Mmmmm -- So good!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Godiva Martini
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: