Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great beverage for any time of the year! Only one down fall! They can be troublesome for the waist line... If you are a health finatic there are 2 ways to cut it back. 1.) use (non flavored vodka) and add a splash of imitation vanilla. 2.) and use low fat or fat free hersheys syrup or dry co co on wet rim of glass.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces godiva chocolate liquor
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao, white (clear)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 1⁄2 ounces half-and-half cream
- Make sure glass is dry ( if using syrup chocolate), pour just enough to fill the little plunge in the martini glass and turn glass while syrup drizzles sides.
- place ingredients in tumbler with a few ice cubes and mix untill chilled.
- Pour over chocolate.
- If you want to spice it up a bit feel free to add whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
- Enjoy what I refer to as the candy bar drink ! Mmmmm -- So good!
I really enjoyed this cocktail. I went all out and used all the real stuff (as I felt like throwing caution to the wind regarding my waistline and diet so I could enjoy this occasional treat). Thank you for sharing your cocktail recipe, trstnikki. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
I enjoyed this tonight. I only used 1/2 ounce of vodka , as sometimes it is to strong for me. Also used whole milk when I made this. This was made for Preemie Care Center during Fall 2011 PAC
We loved this martini...maybee too much as we kept making batches of it. I did use chocolate vodka and fat free half and half...made for
PAC fall 2011