Recipe by LB in Middle Georgia
Simple delicious creamy fudge using goat’s milk
Top Review by figtwig
I made this with the addition of 1 cup of peanut butter. Once I added the butter, vanilla and peanut butter, I beat if for 5 minutes with a wooden spoon. I don't have any idea if that is a necessary step, but it is supposed to be essential for the peanut butter fudge I usually make, so I didn't want to take a chance. It came out pretty good. I suggest you use a large pot. I started with a small one and the mixture came very close to boiling over.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar and cocoa powder in a large pan. Mix well.
- Add milk. Bring to a boil.
- Boil gently until mixture reaches the soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and butter.
- Add peanut butter and nuts if desired.
- Beat by hand until thick and pour into buttered 8x8 pan.