Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Crispy, chewy chocolate peanut butter cookies that are low in carbs and gluten free. This recipe is based on South Beach Diet's Peanut Butter and Jelly cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix Splenda, egg substitute and vanilla with an electic mixer for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Mix in peanut butter, almond butter, cocoa and baking soda.
- If mixture is too dry add a tablespoon of Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Form cookies by dropping a heaping teaspoon of batter onto the cookie sheet.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350.
- Makes approximately 24 cookies.