- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons melted dairy-free margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cocoa powder and margarine in saucepan, stirring constantly over low heat until well blended.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla until crumbly.
- Add 1 tsp of water at a time until glaze pours well, add more water if necessary.
- Pour quickly over top of cake or spread evenly.
- Make enough for a 9 inch layer cake.