Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Need a little glaze to cascade down your pound cake or ice cream? This is it!
Make and share this Chocolate Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- Melt the butter over low heat about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and milk.
- Cook the glaze stirring until thickens and comes to boil (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups of confectioners' sugar, adding more to make smooth and a little thicker than pancake syrup. Don't let it get too thick.
- Ladle warm glaze over a cool cake and let sit until glaze hardens (about 30 minutes).