Chocolate Gingersnap Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a fork. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt), stirring with a whisk. Place sugar and butter in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until creamy. add molasses; beat until smooth.
- Add egg substitute beat until well combined. add flour mixture to sugar mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Shape dough into 24 balls, about 1 1/2 tsp each. Place 2 inches apart on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray; flatten balls to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of a glass.
- Bake each batch at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on pan 4 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.