Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are the best when taken right out of the oven and eaten. This is due to them going stale quite quickly.
- 1⁄4 cup softened margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ginger sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
- 3⁄4 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together the margarine, sugars, egg and vanilla in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl blend the flours, baking soda, and salt. Combine the two bowls and add in the chocolate chips. Roll into balls.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Re my previous comment, when I printed the recipe, the 3rd line printed "ginger sugar" but on the site, there is no "ginger" visible.