Nat Da Brat's Note:
These are best eaten warm out of the oven, but they do freeze very well. Just freeze in ziplocks, and thaw for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat brown sugar and butter in a medium suacepan, over med.
- 2-lowheat, until butter melts.
- 3Mix well, let cool to room temperature.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 5Butter an 8 X 8 baking pan.
- 6When sugar/butter mixture has cooled, beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- 7In a seperate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 8Stir into the butter mixture.
- 9Stir in the chocolate and ginger.
- 10Spread evenly into the 8 X 8 buttered pan.
- 11Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 12Remove from oven and let cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ginger Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: