Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice twist on the typical chocolate martini. This drink replaces the chocolate liqueur which is normally an ingredient in chocolate martinis with gianduia liqueur. The gianduia liqueur I used was imported from Italy and it contains chocolate and hazelnut flavoring, cream, and grappa. Also, you may want to keep the vodka in the fridge or freezer to ensure an ideal temperature.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce Gianduia chocolate cream liqueur
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour ingredients into the cocktail shaker and shake it up.
- Strain mix into cold martini glasses.