1/1 Photo of Chocolate Gelato Without Ice Cream Maker
7 hrs 30 mins
Easy and yummy home made gelato without an ice cream maker
My Private Note
- 1Melt Chocolate in a double boiler.
- 2Beat egg yolk and sugar together.
- 3Heat the milk in low heat and remove from heat just before it starts to boil.
- 4Add the milk to the yolk mixture little by little mixing thoroughly.
- 5Heat the mixture again stirring occasionally until it boils and remove from heat.
- 6Add melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- 7Transfer to a chilled metal container and freeze.
- 8Stir it every 45 minutes to break any ice lumps and put it back in the freezer.
- 9Continue to do this 2 more times.
- 10After about 7 hrs of freezing, put it through a food processor (or break it up and stir with a fork).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Gelato Without Ice Cream Maker
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g