Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I actually saw this mentioned on a Weight Watchers board and found the recipe online. I didn't find it on RecipeZarr, so I thought I would add it. My friend calls it Chocolate F*rt Cake! It is different and one way to get some fiber in your diet. I am sure you could play around with an egg substitute and Splenda.
- Puree in food processor till smooth the beans and eggs.
- Add the baking powder and sugar, pulse till smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, stirring often till smooth.
- Add to food processor, pulse till smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Dust with sugar if you like.
- *I could not find a 19oz can of beans, so I used about 2 cups.
- *I also added a splash of vanilla flavoring.
- *I also 'floured" my pan with dark cocoa.