I actually saw this mentioned on a Weight Watchers board and found the recipe online. I didn't find it on RecipeZarr, so I thought I would add it. My friend calls it Chocolate F*rt Cake! It is different and one way to get some fiber in your diet. I am sure you could play around with an egg substitute and Splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree in food processor till smooth the beans and eggs.
- 2Add the baking powder and sugar, pulse till smooth.
- 3In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, stirring often till smooth.
- 4Add to food processor, pulse till smooth.
- 5Pour into a greased and floured 9 inch cake pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- 7Dust with sugar if you like.
- 8*I could not find a 19oz can of beans, so I used about 2 cups.
- 9*I also added a splash of vanilla flavoring.
- 10*I also 'floured" my pan with dark cocoa.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Garbanzo Bean Cake
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 174.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g